College Goal Wisconsin
The College Goal Wisconsin Committee coordinates the annual College Goal Wisconsin event. More information on the event can be found at www.collegegoalwi.org.
College Goal Wisconsin is a statewide event that provides free information and assistance to families who are filling out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), the federally required form for students seeking financial aid, such and grants and loans. Completing the FAFSA is the first and most important step in qualifying for aid. Click here for site locations.
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016 Starts at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, November 5, 2016 Starts at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016 Starts at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, November 12, 2016 Starts at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017 Starts at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, January 21, 2017 Starts at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017 Starts at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, January 28, 2017 Starts at 10 a.m.
- Locations Click here for site locations.
- Volunteer & Promotion Register to volunteer and Request promotional materials and slides for your financial aid nights
Committee Members: The College Goal Wisconsin committee is comprised of college representatives from the UW, Wisconsin Technical College, and Wisconsin Independent Colleges and Universities, non-profit organizations, and TRIO programs. WASFAA members serving on the committee are Lynn Warning, Camille Nicolai, Yvonne Campbell, Katie Sprunger, Katie Kraemer, and Sharon Hunter.
The current chair of the College Goal Wisconsin Committee is Sharon Hunter.